Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Threesome for February 22

Bet you didn't expect it this late, did you? But how could I miss blogging on 2/22?

This week's edition brought to us by a painful experience and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Coffee--? ...or no? Black? Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce? Homeground beans (that you roasted)? Tea? Green? No? Water? What is your "sip of choice" right now?
I drink almost nothing but water. I have fruit juice in the morning with breakfast and occasionally at some other point during the day, but that's about it. I don't like coffee at all and I drink soda maybe once every week or two.

Twosome: "In my-- wildest dreams there's no way I would ever even consider _______!"
Snowboarding. Which explains why I will be staying at the lodge instead of snowboarding at the youth retreat this weekend. and I feel so much better about my choice after talking to our interum pastor tonight. Sounds like he'd do the same thing is he were in my shoes. He said he tried it once but took off the board after a couple minutes and walked down the slope.

Threesome: Lap--top or desktop? Which is your choice for hanging around on the net? ...or your choice if you had one?
Have I mentioned I bought myself a laptop for Christmas? And I absolutely love it. It's my choice for hanging out on the internet.

No comments: