Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday Threesome for February 15th

Welcome to this week's edition brought to us by high tea and the Back Porch.

Onesome: Cups-- and quarts? Can you remember the conversions for cooking or do you have to look them up? ...or do you just use the old "this much plus a little" method?
Look them up? I can't remember the last time I needed to convert anything. In my cooking, I haven't found a reason to convert. I just follow the recipe.

Twosome: and-- how did Valentine's Day go? Do you have a chocolate hangover today ?
Nothing special unless you count the decorations at dinner last in the caferteria. Something about being single.

Threesome: Saucers-- of milk for the kittens? A pint of ice cream for you? Who gets the last snack of the night at your place?
My roommate. I don't tend to eat after dinner but he'll eat some nuts or cookies.

No comments: