Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thursday Threesome for September 29th

Another month almost over. I'm just getting used to it being September, too.

Anyway, this week's edition is brought to us by me and The Back Porch. Okay, so I used to be a lost sheep before God found me. (Yes, I know I deserve a trip to the pool now.)

Onesome: Little-- by little we work our way through the week. Do you have anything fun coming up this weekend or in the next week? ...or maybe you're ready for a little relaxation?
Well, I'm supposed to be making Peach Cobbler for the game night this week, but with the cold both Casey and I are working on, it may not happen. Either way, I could use a good dose of relaxation.

Twosome: Lost-- Do you get lost easily? ...or are you one of those people who always seems to know where they are?
I generally know where I am at all times because I make a point of knowing directions.

Threesome: Sheep-- ...and goats and rabbits and, and, and: What is the favorite critter you look forward to seeing at the petting zoo (if you're a fair goer)? ...and if not, well, which one would just as soon not run across on a walk around the block? I mean, if you were the type who walked around the block and the farm animals escaped from Farmer John's truck on his way to the Fair...
Bunnies are cute.

No comments: