Thursday, September 15, 2005

Thursday Threesome for September 15th

This week, brought to us by me and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Daily-- Hmmm... The tough one first? Sure! What part of your daily routine could you simply not do without? ...and just to make it interesting, your morning coffee is a given, so try something else!
Actually, I can do without my morning cup of coffee quite nicely since I don't drink. coffee that is. I'd have a hard time doing without my morning internet time.

Twosome: Dilly-- Okay, fess up; what's the latest really good one you've pulled? Well, at least something you can share with the gang here .
I can't remember that far back.

Threesome: Dally-- What is your favorite way to dally away some time instead of working on a project? Do you read, play games, look for lost kittens, study cloud formations? Come on...
Did you know you can find information on the most obscure stuff on the internet? Here, let me review that book I just finished. I wonder if there's anything good on TV....

No comments: