Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thursday Threesome for April 28th

Brought to us this week by 80's movies (or was it a 90's movie? I'm too lazy to look it up right now.) and The Back Porch. This should increase the weirdness of my google hits.

Onesome: Sex...When did you learn about sex? Was it through those films at school? Word of Mouth? Your parents?
Through a book my dad and I read together in jr. high.

Twosome: ...Lies-- ...do you believe little white lies are all around us? Or do you prefer only the truth even if it hurts someone's feelings??
I do believe they're all around us. Sometimes they can be good if they preserve someone's feelings on an issue that doesn't matter, but I think we often lie to take the easy way out when we really should be speaking the truth.

Threesome: and Videotape-- ...do you buy movies on Video and/or DVD? Or do you prefer to rent? What kind of movies do you add to your collection?
LOL. If you've been to my house, you'd know the answer to that one. :) I buy lots of movies on DVD. Can't remember the last movie I rented, usually because if I actually do have the time to sit down and watch a movie, I watch something I already own. I add mostly kid/family oriented movies to my collection because those are the movies I enjoy the most. And I've also gotten hooked on TV on DVD and buy an obsessive amount of that.

No comments: