Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Not Quite Abandoned Yet

Nope, I haven't forgotten the place. Just haven't updated it.

Angelique and I got to play host to another Trixie friend over the weekend. Jenn came out from DC on business, and stayed until Sunday so we could hang out. It was lots of fun.

Friday night, we met up for dinner. Saturday, we got together in the afternoon, after I went to Rhys Bowen's signing, and headed to old town Pasadena for a little shopping. I hadn't been to Pasadena in a long time, so it was nice to be back. I love that city. Then we headed down to Annaheim to an Angel's game. Which is pretty funny since Angelique and I aren't baseball fans. But Jenn was thrilled and had a great time. I enjoyed it more then I thought I would. Of course, it moved pretty quickly. The biggest draw back was the price. $12 for the nose bleed seats. And dinner! I don't even want to talk about how much I spent on those nachoes.

Sunday was the normal church and talking to family stuff. We're going to try blending the songs together for worship time more Thursday night. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. This is something new and different for me, so we'll see how it goes.

Monday night, I discovered that when Drew moved out last month, he took one of my cookie sheets with him thinking it was his. And I'm rather upset by how upset that makes me. :)

Last night, got word on a potential roommate that I think would be great! But there's lots that would have to fall into place for this to work, so I'm not going to hold my breath. Still, I'm hopeful. Make any sense?

Today I went to a career fair the local community college was holding. Just took my lunch hour, so I was a bit rushed. Still, I talked to several more employment agencies that actually recruit locally. We'll see if anything comes of it or not, but it never hurts to put my resume out there more, right? Especially since I'm hearing nothing from anyone else. I really need to make the time to look harder, don't I?

No comments: