Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday Threesome for April 21st

Brought to us this week by internet bills and the Back Porch.

Onesome: Domain--Hypothetically, if you could own any domain name you wanted, what would it be and why?
I'm really not sure. I'd probably through my internet nickname in there and that would be it. Probably something along the markcarstairs lines.

Twosome: Name-- Are you called by something other than your legal name? If not, have you ever had a nickname? Or done something weird with your name, to try and stand out? Like an odd spelling or a slightly different pronunciation? Or just flat out wanted to change your name? To what?
In third grade, I wanted to change my name to Peter. I was reading the Chronicles of Narnia and had become rather obsessed with them. One summer, I was working at a water slide park and one of the supervisors started calling me "The Biz." And one friend calls me Bakes. Other then that, I'm Mark.

Threesome: Renewal--Do you have any magazine or other subscription that is an absolute 'must renew' whenever you get the notice?
The only magazine that would be true for is the only magazine I read, TV Guide. And let me guess, that surprises none of you. :) I actually have a subscription through 2008, I think. Might only be 2007. Either way, I got a great deal, so I took it. Even if I let it go, I'd still buy it every week in the store. But I really like having it delivered each week.

No comments: