Thursday, March 10, 2005

Thursday Threesome for March 10th

Today's Thursday Threesome is brought to us by Randomness and The Back Porch.

Onesome: A Somewhat-- We're in somewhat of a lull between holidays. Are you decorating for St. Patrick's Day or going right for the Easter season. ...or are you just hanging on for margaritas by the pool?
There's a lull between holidays? Not in stores. :) Actually, I don't do much for either holiday. Do play in the St. Pat's Hat ultimate Frisbee tournament. And I'll be in church Easter Sunday, but that's about it.

Twosome: Aimless-- Aimlessly waiting for Spring? What are you just waiting to do once the weather clears up?
Swim! Water is calling me loud and clear and I can't wait to swim again.

Threesome: Hodgepodge-- Where's the hodge podge collection at your place? You know, that drawer or shelf or cabinet where 'all the other stuff' ends up when there's no place assigned to it. Yeah, that one !
Guest towels, an afghan, papers of some sort, tools, and other stuff I can't think of right now. Hodge podge certainly defines that shelf in my closet, doesn't it?

No comments: