Thursday, August 19, 2004

Thursday Threesome for August 19

Brought to us this week by Bartlet's Familiar Quotes (almost) and The Back Porch.

Onesome:Desperate times-- Hmmm... The ever present time crunch. Do you have a story of a time when you needed to be somewhere and it just didn't look like it was going to work out? Did you make it? No??? What happened?
Every day of my life trying to get to work? Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. And there was the job interview where the exit was labeled different from the direction I was going. I was only an hour and a half late. Needless to say, I didn't get that job. :)

Twosome: lead to-- What leads you to write at your place? What strikes your fancy and leads you to your keyboard to share it with the blogosphere?
Maybe I'm a bit different in that reguard, but I tend to make one post a day. It would have to be something that couldn't wait for me to make two posts in a day. But since my life is pretty much boring, I don't feel the need to come here for a late breaking bulletin.

Threesome: disparate measures-- Hey, what is it you do that's really different from your friends or family or acquaintances that drives them to distraction? Is it something as simple as the way you put the toilet paper roll on? ...or maybe your habit of eating all your vegetables first? Come on, you know there's a little something it's safe to share with the gang!
Well, let's see. I am the only person who puts the toliet paper on correctly. Yes, the rest of the world is wrong. :) There's my love of kid's books and movies which my roommates don't get. My family doesn't get why I like my hair short. So basically, everything I do, I guess. :)

No comments: