Friday, August 20, 2004

Good Couple of Days

Ok, my post from Wednesday was written while I was in momentary panic mode. I had committed to the refinance and couldn't back out. A couple hours later, I was feeling great and was very excited about it.

And things are progressing well in that reguard. I've got the paperwork into them and the appraisal is scheduled for Monday night. Things are flowing nicely.

Last night, Mindy was back at youth group. It was wonderful having another singer up there, especially one doing the female part.

The last night I got to hang out with Matt and Matt and Anne. We met up at Denny's for desert. Met Matt's sister Stephanie. (No, not that Matt, the other Matt.) I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Greatly enjoyed it.

Then today had lunch with Matt, Stephanie, Anne, and John, who was in town to pick up Matt. Again, great time.

I'm actually excited about summer being over and having my friends who are students back in town. What's gotten into me?

And I committed today. I'm signing up for a class this semester. US Colonial and Revolutionary history. One of my favorite time periods. Class starts next Friday. This means I'm going to have to be on campus at 8 AM on MWF. There are days I can't make it by 9. This should be interesting.

No comments: