Thursday, February 19, 2004

Morning. Time for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by Websters and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Serendipity:-- Do you believe in destiny?
Yes and no. I believe God is in control of our lives so nothing happens by chance. I don’t call it destiny, however.

Twosome: Making fortunate discoveries-- What is your greatest "find"? Is it an antique you discovered tucked away at a garage sale? Or maybe something as simple as the great sale on khakis or lawn mowers at your favorite store?
It would probably be finding a new looking copy of Sandy Dengler’s To Die in the Queen of Cities at a used bookstore. The book was only in print for a couple months at most and I really had intended to start hunting for it, but there it was. A rare book by my favorite author? Of course I picked it up right away.

Threesome: by accident-- Have you ever discovered a place entirely by accident and it's become a favourite place to go now? A hidden grove in the city park, a wonderful little coffee shop or restaurant, a treasure trove of a shop?
That’s exactly how I found Crime Time Books. Unfortunately, it’s out of business now.

No comments: