Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I'm sitting here listening to the rain right outside my window wishing I could be out in it. I love the rain. Always have. If I were home right now, I'd throw my warm up pants on and got for a nice long walk. Or I'd jump in the pool. Either are acceptable activities when it's raining.

But, being Wednesday, I'm stuck waiting for the gang to show up to head over to my house to watch sci-fi. And, since all I have are my work clothes with me right now, I don't think getting drenched to the bone is really an option. :(

So, what else can I bend your ear about?

I can't believe how they left us hanging in 24. And we don't get any new episodes for a month!

I'd been trying to get some friends together to go see Reba taped live on the 9th. But now that I finally have answers, it's sold out for that night. Major bummer.

And I am absolutely loving my current book, The Death Merchant. In fact, if you don't mind, I'm going to log off and get back to it while I wait.

Since I can't go play in the rain.

No comments: