Wednesday, February 18, 2004

"It's raining today. It's raining today. Hello rain. Hello rain."

At least that's what I've heard the wet stuff falling from the sky is called. All I have to say is, it's about time!!!!!!!!!!

It's funny, because I told Erik this morning that I hoped it really did rain like they promised today. And it had started before I got to work. It rained most of the day and steady fairly hard rain. I don't think we're supposed to get any more before Saturday, but twice in one week? Heck, twice in one month? I don't know how to handle that.

Last night, I went to The Mystery Bookstore for a signing. Donna Andrews was actually in town a little early for this year's Left Coast Crime and was signing her new book, We'll Always Have Parrots. I'd forgotten how much she can talk your ear off. Still, only about three people showed up, so I got to chat with her for quite some time. Loved that. She is a very nice and funny lady, as you'd guess from reading her books, and I love getting stories about the publishing world. Still, I hope the low turn out was because of LCC being later this week and that this doesn't discourage her from coming back to CA from Virginia.

Got home about 10:15 last night, but that didn't stop me from watching 24. Man, what an ending. I still can't believe they really did that.

And, a little past the holiday, but here's who loves me.

59% Of The Internet Loves Me!
I am loved by 59% of the population, including:
5040 people who love bloggers
3213 people who love star wars fans
2556 people who love star trek fans
In return, I love 98% of the population, including:
6546 people who like cake
934 puppies
6848 night people
show the love at spacefem.com

No comments: