Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I am cautiously optimistic. One of the guys who's been contacting me about my condo told me today he wants to move in. I'll be needing to come back from my parent's in time for New Years so he can move in, so he'd better. :) Still, gives me hope that I might actually get a second roommate. Three would be ideal, but I feel like I'm treading water right now, so this is great.

You know, sometimes I think I should password my blog with some of the stuff I share. :)

This does help me since I was debaiting when I'd come back. Now my mind has been made up. Probably better this way since there's stuff I can do. Now I just need to make sure I have some fun stuff lined up for New Year's Eve and Day.

Meanwhile, I'm finally supposed to get the second set of bunk beds tonight. And pay for them. That's the down side. :)

And, I did what I said I wasn't even going to do next year. I submitted my 200th review for calendar year 2003 today. Unfortunately, review 199 hasn't shown up yet at all, so I don't know if it'll actually look like I wrote that many this year or not. Kinda like last month where I had to resubmit two, making it look like I reviewed 28 items instead of 30. Either way, I'm giving myself the rest of the year off.

Aleta, along with being a nice person, is always good for a quiz or two.

First up, am I as unique as I claim to be?

Need to be unique: 17%
Need to NOT conform: 35%
Willingness to express dissent: 75%
Overall score: 32%

Your scores are percentile between 1 and 100. The higher the number, the more your personality agrees with the associated comment. Your percentile indiciates how you compare against others who have taken this test. Since you have an overall score of 32, this indicates that you have a higher need-for-uniqueness than 31 out of 100 people.

Your results are split into these three catagories:

Need to be unique: You do not feel that you need to be very unique.
Need to NOT conform: You prefer to conform to others' standards, but don't mind acting differently occasionally.
Willingness to express dissent: You speak your mind freely, without giving thought to how others will react.

Guess I'm not unique like everyone else. :) That last one is certainly true. You'll know how I feel about any subject we're discussing. Period. :)



Find Your Warped Personality

this quiz was made by mysti


Considering I was picking random answers since I couldn't come up with one that really fit me, I'm taking this one with a grain of salt. As should all of you. :)

No comments: