Monday, December 22, 2003

Got a call when I got home Friday night from another new seminary student looking for a place to live. We discovered while talking that he's been interning at my parent's church for the last year, so they all know him. Anyway, he plans to move in end of next week, so if all goes well, I should have a full house! I'm trying not to count my chickens before they pay the rent, but I can't help it. I'm too excited.

Meanwhile, Donald was down this weekend and I got to whisk him away to see my condo and then spend a little time with him and his family at his sister and brother-in-laws annual Christmas party. I was having so much fun, I stayed until almost midnight, much longer then I'd planned.

Yesterday I packed between church services. I actually got to attend the Christmas carol sing at church last night, which was as much fun as I'd hoped it would be. Glad I could go this year. Then we had a SNYF at OtherSeth's house.

And Jeff and I got the new to me bunk beds put together last night as well. Man, it really does free up space in the rooms to have bunk beds instead of two twin beds. Which is why I bought them, of course.

Meanwhile, I need to hit the road so I'm at my parents' before our friends come over tonight. It's my only chance to see some of them, so I don't want to miss it.

I've heard rumors that my parents are without internet at the moment, so this may be my only chance to check in for a week or so. Either way, have a very Merry Christmas!

And to all a good night!

No comments: