Friday, December 19, 2003

I went Wednesday night. To Return of the King, or course. The college bought a bunch of tickets, and a couple of the guys who normally come over that night got tickets, so I went with them. I must say I enjoyed it. I don't think I'm a LOTR fan now, but I certainly enjoyed it more then I did the others, and certainly TTT. I'm glad I've seen the films, but have no desire to watch them again any time in the near future.

Last night, we took the jr. highers Christmas caroling. It was lots of fun, but one of the guys left a cookie we'd gotten from one of the houses in my car, so now I've got a car the smells of cinnemon and needs to be vacummed like crazy.

You'll notice I'm still here. That's the kind of day it's been. We usually get to leave early on the last day before Christmas vacation. Phil asked me to come in early, so I got here at 7:30. We needed to get W-2's run and stuff like that before we left. They didn't need me for anything until 9:30, and we didn't finally get everything done until 2:30. But I had some personal things to finish up before I could leave, and I've just now finished the list. As soon as I post that, that is. So much for my nice relaxing afternoon at home and getting my laundry finished.

Maybe I'll break down and get a haircut on the way home. I'd be fine if it weren't for the waves around my ears. They look so bad. I really didn't want to get one before the new year. Especially because of the money but also because I was hoping Pete would give me one. But I just don't think I can go for a week with my hair like this.

Just proving once again that you never know what you'll get when you read my blog. I might even talk about my nails next time. :) (I do need to trim them....)

No comments: