Monday, November 10, 2003

My weekend just did not go as planned. At least for Saturday.

Got up and got ready for ultimate frisbee only to find out that they weren't playing because of stupid intermural football. Came over to the college and spent some time on the internet, writing reviews #9 and 10 at Amazon for the week. Yep, I've made my original November goal. Now my goal is to have 400 reviews by the end of the week. To do that, I'll need to finish my current novel by then. 150 pages. Normally I wouldn't be worried, but I don't have tomorrow off and I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera tomorrow night, so I won't have the time tomorrow I'm used to having. Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing it, so that's not the issue.

But I digress.

Thursday night, Kyle, one of my jr. highers, and our drummer for worship time, invited me to his final rollerhocky game of the season. I fully intended to go, but didn't make it because I spent so much time doing other things.

Got home in time for my new roommate to move in, only to find out his situation had changed and he might not be moving in after all. He'll let me know. In case anyone's keeping track, this is the 5th potential roommate to fall through since I started escrow in August. Anyone wonder why I thought this might be a bad idea?

Did make it to the movies Saturday night. Jeff and I went to see Matrix Revolutions. It was ok. I may be the only one, but I rather liked the ending. Either way, the parts that bothered me were from earlier in the film.

Sunday was much better. Church, watched a DVD, stuff like that.

I've been very tired recently. Last night I was about ready to call it a night at 9PM, but I couldn't do that because that's when Alias starts. :) By the time it was over, I was wired and I wound up staying up late talking to Jeff and Jenn. Right now, I feel like it's time to go to bed and sleep for hours. Which could be a big problem tomorrow night at the play. I'll be very upset if I'm too tired to really enjoy it.

Right now? I'm off to write review #397 and possibly 398 as well.

No comments: