Thursday, November 06, 2003

If it's Thursday, but be time to post The Thursday Threesome on my blog. This week, it's brought to us by shameless plugs and The Back Porch. (Or is that shameless plugs about The Back Porch?)

Onesome: Keep- What’s your favorite keepsake? Do you have something that has so much sentiment attached you’ll keep it forever? Tell us!
Definitely. My copy of Sandy Dengler’s Opal Fire. It won an award, and she autographed it “To Mark – Who can write as well as I.” And my copy of her unpublished 5th in a series.

Twosome: The Back Porch- We’re named for Deb’s back porch, a place where people go to relax and wind down. Where’s your relax and unwind spot?
In front of the TV or in the middle of a good book.

Threesome: Donate! Got a cause you donate to regularly?
I donate to my church regularly. And, you might say my job is in part a donation to the college.

No comments: