Tuesday, November 11, 2003

I have never been so thrilled to have my schedule thrown off before.

I was watching 7th Heaven last night when my parents called. Since we just talked Sunday, I figured something big was up. Was I ever right. They were calling to tell me that Grandma became a Christian last night. To say we're thrilled is an understatement. They say she seemed to track with them for the whole conversation and everything. It's a miracle!

Of course, there is the part of me that is certainly chastized today as well. I had given up on her after years of prayer. Yes, I was praying, but I'd lost my faith on this. Fortunately, God works in spite of us. But it's a great reminder that God still does the impossible.

In other news, I've found out a friend's getting married in northern CA December 20th. I could go, since that's the start of a two week break I get this year, but I really had planned to be down here for church on the 21st and leave for my parents on the 22nd. Yet I'm feeling guilty for not thinking about going. Why must life get so complicated? And why must people get married during the holidays?

Two reviews to go. And 25 pages to go in the book I plan to write my 400th review on.

No comments: