Tuesday, November 18, 2003

AUGH!!! Just lost my post. What did I say?

Weird day at work, but I did get quite a bit done. Including finding that one problem account is out the same amount this month as last month. Think the problem lies in over zealous write off's last year. We're going to look at it again next week and then talk to Phil.

Meanwhile, my rank just keeps rising at Amazon. 215 today! When I first started reviewing seriously, I was going to be happy to have a four digit rank. Then I wanted top 1000. Now? I'm looking for the top 100. Will take me a while to get there, but I think I can. Especially if jumps like this keep happening.

I can get back into my yahoo mail account after a week! Don't know what the problem was, but it was nice to see the page come up.

And Unconscious Muttering's Word Association

  1. Plan B:: Failure of Plan A
  2. Seattle:: Washington
  3. The lady wore:: Red
  4. Upsetting:: Sad news
  5. Tampon:: Lady
  6. Celebrity:: Too much news (not that I stop watching)
  7. Baja:: Fresh
  8. 64:: 8 squared
  9. RGB:: Red Green Blue
  10. Milkshake::Strawberry


No comments: