Thursday, September 11, 2003

Welcom to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by childhood sayings and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Sticks and stones- Are you an outdoorsy sort? Would you prefer to spend all your spare time hiking, biking, swimming, etc? What's your favorite outdoor activity?
I enjoy being outdoors, and I enjoy being indoors, just depends on my mood. Favorite outdoor activities? Swimming and ultimate Frisbee of course.

Twosome: May break my bones,- Have you ever broken a bone? Or needed stitches? Or been hurt badly enough you should have gone to the hospital but didn't?
Never broken a bone or needed stitches. Yet. The only time I’ve had a serious enough problem that I needed to go to the hospital was when I had something irritating my eye. Had to drive myself, too, which wasn’t fun, trust me.

Threesome: But words will never harm me- The pen is mightier than the sword and words do truly have the power to hurt. But sometimes we slip and just can't help but vent our anger toward that slow moving driver or the jerk who cut in front of us and took the last of what we needed. What's your favorite insult to hurl? Do you try to censor yourself when the kiddos are around?
I actually try to censor myself at all times. (You’d be shocked if you knew some of the stuff that flew across my mind on the rare occasion.) Usually it’s something shocking like, “O, come on!” “What are you thinking??” Really bad stuff like that.

No comments: