Thursday, September 25, 2003

Morning, and welcome to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by the Greed and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Green- Are you ready to go from all things green to the vibrant colors of autumn? Or for those of you down under, from winter to spring green? What do you like best about the change of seasons?
Actually, fall is my least favorite season. We get high winds, and I hate wind. And the trees just kinda turn brown if they change color at all before the leaves fall off. The weather actually seems colder then winter (probably the wind again.) Just not something I look forward to.

Twosome: Eyed- Have you eyed anything lately that you absolutely had to have? Or have you had your eye on something for a while now that you want to splurge on?
Well, there’s the entertainment center I’ve been looking at. Or the I Love Lucy season 1 DVD set. But I’m trying to be good and not buy them so I can pay such things as car and condo insurance and my utility bills.

Threesome: Monster- Are you a monster movie/ thriller fan? If not, what kind of movies do you like?
I have a fascination with movies like that, but I wouldn’t call myself a fan. Hardly ever watch them. I prefer comedy. Lighthearted stuff. Of a good mystery that’s not a thriller.

No comments: