Friday, September 05, 2003

My gas theory sorta worked. When I bought gas Wednesday night (and my 3 gallon light was starting to come on), it had dropped! To all of $2.05 a gallon. Last night when I drove by on my way home from Bible Study, it had gone down again. To $2.03. With prices falling this fast, I'll be able to afford everything here pretty quick.

Yep, there's a reason I'm blogging this early. I'm leaving the office for the day in 8 minutes. Heading over to Magic Mountain this afternoon with Seth. Hopefully the park will be empty, so we can make ourselves sick on the rollercoasters. Actually, I haven't been since they openned the newest coaster, so I'm looking forward to it. Plus I've only been on the last coaster they built once.

And Mom called about an hour ago to say they're leaving Phoenix just now. They'll be here before I'm ready for them, but this is the way my schedule worked out. They're leaving an hour before I thought they would. :) Looking forward to seeing them and showing off my new condo.

Haven't heard from Jeff. But I don't expect to before this weekend sometime. Really didn't expect him to show up this weekend like he mentioned. But we'll see. Not that I'll be home again until late Saturday.

And that's my life at noon on a Friday. Have a good weekend, everyone.

No comments: