Monday, September 22, 2003

You can actually get around my condo with great ease. Of course, all the bookcases are bare, but that's ok, right? Over the next couple of weeks, I'll be changing that as I unload boxes. But I don't see a need to rush on that. After all, there's no deadline.

BTW, did I mention we're having 100 degree heat here right now? Yep, made things hot on Saturday. But it got done, and was still better then the time I moved in the rain.

So I'm at the SNYF last night, wearing the summer league shirt from 2000. Yes, three years ago. The last time a team of mine won the ultimate frisbee tourney (you know, the year I couldn't make it.) When one of the jr. highers points out something I've never noticed before. As part of the drawing on the back, there's a picture of someone with their hand out of a limo window giving the finger. Now why did they have to put that on the shirt? And why has no one pointed it out to me in the last three years? Since this was the only shirt I had with me, I had to keep wearing it, but it was embarrassing to find that out in a church group where I'm supposed to be setting an example.

Tonight, I must go to bed early. At the same time, it's the season premier of CSI: Miami. What to do, what to do?

And, the results of the new Bob-White quiz. I honestly thought I'd get Brian, but I didn't.

Trixie
You're Trixie Belden. You're the hero. You're
impulsive and spunky, and everyone likes you,
except Mr. Lytell


Which BWG are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Not sure if this is me or not. But there you have it.

No comments: