Tuesday, March 25, 2003

This week is looking to be perfect weather wise. Supposed to be in the 70's all week. Got my window openned right now enjoying the breeze.

I finally have the main bank account in the general ledger reconciled to the bank rec. system. It feels so good. Now, if I'd only do it more then twice a year. Tomorrow, I tackle some of the benefit accounts like I promised Phil I would before the month ended. Hate to start too soon, wouldn't I? :)

And I got my 900th helpful vote at Amazon.com today. Sometimes the littlest things can make your day.

About the only bad part of the day I can see will be picking up my car on the way home tonight. Took it in for the 30,000 mile service this morning. Will set me back $300. Fortunately, I don't have to do that every month. :)

Tonight, new episodes of Buffy and 24. What more could a guy ask for?

No comments: