Thursday, March 13, 2003

Before we get to this week's Thursday Threesome, I want to clarify something from yesterday. That rant had nothing to do with the Trixie community. I had birthday greetings in two places, plus a message here. And I've gotten lots of donations from you guys. As I said on the boards, a total of $160, which I'm very happy with. Yet on this other board, the other two guys are raising hundreds and I've gotten $15, something's not right. (This was not a solititation for more donations. As I said, I'm very happy with what the Trixie community has given and the number of gifts given.)

Now that I've hopefully clarified, let's move on to this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Eric (he immediately sprung to mind) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Blue- Mac brought color into the scheme of computer things. What color would your computer be if they offered custom colors for PC or Mac?
Green, of course. I love that color.

Twosome: Screen- Hey how about a quick survey? What type of screen are you running, CRT or LCD? ...and what size screen would that be? Uh-huh, and that would be at what resolution? Designing minds want to know...
Um, Um…. It’s the Gateway monitor that my office got for me since this is a work computer. The resolution is set to 1024 by 768. And that’s about all I can tell you.

Threesome: of Death- Have you ever had a catastrophic computer crash? Could it be revived or did you have to pronounce it dead?
My computer completely died a couple years ago. Had to give it to MIS to revive. Fortunately, they took my files off the hard drive first after giving me a lecture on saving there vs. the network. Of course, I’ve had network files disappear and when the network crashes, I can’t get anything done. But beside that, it’s the perfect thing to tell me to do.

There you go ladies. Steal away!

No comments: