Thursday, January 09, 2003

Two posts in one day. Feel spoiled. :)

I didn't leave until almost 6 last night, playing around on the internet. When I got home, there was a message from Heather. Called her back, and we decided to go to see the new Star Trek. Had just enough time to scarf down some dinner and watch the alternate ending to 24. Now, I'm usually one for happy endings. That's one reason I love Trixie so much. But in this case, a happy ending just doesn't work. The way they ended last season is just so powerful.

Anyway, the movie was great. I couldn't help but feel drained, in a good way, when it was over. Then I got to jump start her car because the battery had died. Got home just in time for Celebrity Mole. Maybe it was just me, but I was feeling like it was very slow. Needed to be sped up lots. And they need to bring Anderson back. He's a much, much better host. No theories yet, but I can tell you who it's not! :)

So today was allergy shot day. My arms are sore and tired. Yet I need to go home and finalize our songs for Bible study tonight. Yep, when it's just me, it gets put off until the very last minute. This surprises you?

No comments: