Friday, January 24, 2003

And now to my standard unimportant topics about me.

Will I be hurt if I complain about warm weather? See, it's supposed to be in the high 60's or low 70's all weekend again with no end in sight. So why does this bother me? Because, we NEED rain in Southern CA. Remember all the fires I talked about this summer? One reason was because everything was so dry from lack of rain. And we're getting no rain again this year. We were promised that El Nino would hit us again this year. Last time that happened (about 5 years ago), the street flooded in front of the college and they had to send us home twice. You know, water such that you can't actually stop your car at the stop sign because of the flow of water behind you. Now that's what I call wet!

Donald is spending the weekend with me. He's down for Heather's birthday. Don't know if I'll really see him, however. They're going out tonight, but then again, so am I (Just for fun.) Then they'll be gone tomorrow and I'll be on yet another youth activity. Then he leaves Sunday to return to work on Monday. And he didn't even come over until 10:30 last night. I really had intended to be in bed by then. But he and I wound up talking for a while, and it was almost midnight before I turned out the light.

Speaking of youth, Jon told me last night he appreciate what I was doing music wise. That makes me feel better. I was nervous since I was getting no feedback at all.

And if you're watching the Super Bowl on Sunday, stay tuned for an episode of Alias afterwards. Especially if I miss it due to our SNYF. Alias is supposed to be on at 7:30 out here, and we'll just be getting warmed up. I'll set my VCR, but you never know. If the game goes long or something, I may be out of luck.

I've actually continued working out in the fitness center this week. Of course, I also stopped running, but that's another story. (Lazy.) Tuesday and Wednesday my arms were very sore from Monday's workout. So Wednesday, I scaled things back a little. Guess what! I was hardly sore by that night and felt nothing all day yesterday. So today I hit the machines hard again. We'll see how I'm doing tomorrow.

I know there was something else I wanted to post, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. So maybe I'll post this and head off on for my weekend. Might be back before Monday, might not. You never can tell with Marks.

No comments: