Monday, September 16, 2002

You know, if you actually devote time to reading, you get much further along. I could be done with my current book if I'd read yesterday instead of working on becoming a couch potatoe. But I got through everything I had recorded, which actually feels pretty good, considering new episodes of shows start tonight. And Jeremiah might be coming over to watch the pilot of Enterprise tonight. Haven't heard from him all day.

Speaking of today, I've been a good boy and gotten lots of things done today. I'm feeling very good about myself.

And I took my car by the place that did the body work after my accident last year. They looked at my AC and told me it was the conpresser. Said it's frozen. So I called Honda, and I have an appointment to have that looked at and have the next service done Thursday. Hopefully, everything will be taken care of before I leave town Sunday. And considering I'm going to be driving all over the place Saturday as well, I'm feeling much better about life.

Now, to figure out how I'm going to finish this book sooner rather then later....

No comments: