Thursday, September 19, 2002

Guess no Thursday Threesome today.

Actually got into the shop when I want to this morning. You know, in time to catch the shuttle and get into work on time. :) Which is really amazing since I was up to midnight reading the final 20 pages of my book. They did the maintenance stuff, then looked at the AC for me. Told me it's a bad compressor, but they say it's the autobody shop's fault. Either installed wrong or faulty part. So it cost me $35 to find out what I was expecting to find out all along. So, why didn't the shop take responsibility for it right away like they should have? Frustration.

I was so stinking nervous leading worship last night. I got there late (we were at the climax of my book), then we couldn't find the keyboard. Finally got everything together minutes before worship was supposed to start. That never helps me be in the best mode to lead. Then, I was handing my Bible back and forth, and turns out they didn't know the new song like I thought they would. But everyone else seemed impressed and the singing was loud.

Loved the premier of Enterprise last night, too. One cliff hanger resolved (and resolved well.) Now, how many more to go?

Tonight, I need to pick up my car, do laundry (maybe. I'll take a look and see.), read more in my new book, watch Tuesday's Buffy rerun, and spend my last few minutes relaxing until I get to Yosemite on Sunday. (Of course is it really relaxing if you feel you must do it?) And, of course, I can't miss the premier of Survivor tonight at 8!!!!

No comments: