Thursday, September 26, 2002

Guess who's back from vacation!! Had a great time and I'll blog more about it later. Right now, I want to do the Thursday Threesome and then tackle some work. Well, I need to tackle some work. Don't really want to, but that's a different story, right. :)

BTW, this week's edition is brought to us by the weather and The Back Porch.

Onesome. Standing. Any particular issue you feeling like standing up on your soap box and discussing?
Well, one of the multitude of e-mails awaiting me when I got back was one from an ultimate acquantence asking me to e-mail the President to protest the idea of attacking Iraq. Personally, I think it's a good idea, and I rather resent having that sent to me assuming I'm "on his side."

Twosome. in the. Finish the phrase.. "in the..." Now, what made you go there?
"In the Bleak Midwinter..." That's what popped into my head. It's the song that start's Twila Paris's Christmas CD. Haven't really heard it anywhere else, but I like it.

Threesome. Rainbow. What's at the end of your rainbow?
Good times with family and friends.

No comments: