Sunday, September 29, 2002

Today being Sunday, I'll start things off with the Sunday Op-Ed.

1. Disney
What do I LOVE!!!!????? The parks (Or at least the one I've been to), many of the movies, and the man himself. Yes, I confess, I'm a Disney freak. As anyone who knows me will tell you. Of course, I could also use Who was a great visionary in the animation field? Or should that be motion pictures period?

2. Busch Gardens
Where have I never been?

3. Sea World
Where have I never been, even though there's one just three hours from me. (And, yes, San Diego is three hours south of here!)

Ok, not a whole lot I could do with those this week, Chris.

I'm all caught up on my TV watching. Firefly is ok. It could be great, or it could be horrid. And I'm very intreged by John Doe. Tonight, in exactly 6 hours, is the season premier of Alias. Of course, I'm not going to be watching it for 7 hours. Jeff will be able to be over at 10, so I'll wait for him.

Talked to Marcus yesterday. He'll be moving in on Friday. So I need to rearrange things and let him have some room. Doesn't sound like a whole lot of fun, now does it. :(

It's been cold here all weekend with light showers on my way to church this morning. So I pulled out my Christmas favorites tape. After all, it is almost October. Have I mentioned recently how much I love Christmas music? And, while we're on music, David Meece's new CD comes out in two days!!!!

No comments: