Friday, June 27, 2014

And a Loss

Yep, I'm leading with the big news again.  My summer league team finally had a loss this year with our Tuesday night game.

We knew it would be a tough game from the start since the team we were playing was the other undefeated team.  And we were right.  We started out with an early lead.  And my early lead I mean two points.  That was all the lead anyone would have all night.  The usual pattern was one point ahead, tie it up.  And at the end, we didn't have our usual three point surge for the win.  Instead, we let them get two in a row to end it 15-17.

However, we are now 3-1 overall.  That's still a winning record.  I can live with that.  I can live with that big time.  In fact, I'm thrilled with that record considering winter league is the first time I've had anywhere near a winning record in years (and we had an even record).

Personally, I don't remember getting scored on all night.  I was thrown the disc once, and I passed it on no problem, even gaining us some good yardage.  So even though we lost, I'm actually still quite happy with the night over all.

No comments: