Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Nightstand - February 2009 Edition

We're already to the fourth Tuesday of the February, which means it is time to discuss what's on my nightstand.

I actually just finished Cream Puff Murder, the latest Hannah Swensen mystery by Joanne Fluke. As always, this was a cute, fun, light, cozy read. And those recipes. My mouth was watering the entire way through.

So now, I'm just getting into You Have the Right to Remain Puzzled by Parnell Hall. So far, the book is fairly good although the characters seem to be oftly angery all the time. It's getting a little tiring, but hopefully that will go away as things get going.

After that, I'm debating between the second Women's Murder Club book by James Patterson or a reread of Mrs. Pollifax on Saffari by Dorothy Gilman.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I dont know that I could be reading books that had my mouth watering hehe I would be eating to many snacks :-P Have fun reading this month.

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Women's Murder Club. Those books are great!

Sandra said...

Just looking to see what's on a guy's nightstand. I did read several of Mott's foodie type mysteries and enjoyed them some time ago. I've read Patterson but not lately. I did just finish a fun read with a dog narrating, first in a new series by Spencer Quinn, called Dog On It. A detective and his failed police dog story. Happy reading.

Kipi said...

Love to see what a guy is reading. I haven't read any of the books on your list, but they all look like ones I would enjoy!

Unknown said...

Decisions, decisions.