Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Threesome for September 20th

Welcome to this week's edition. Brought to you by me (okay, so I was going around saying "Details, details." Close enough.) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: "Details--are everything!", or so it is said. Are a a details person? ...or a big picture person?
It depends. At times I am a detail person. Other times, I am a big picture person. I think it depends on how much I care or an interested in the subject. Disney? I want all the details. I'll take lots of details on politics, most of the time. Food? Give me the big picture. (The big picture, of course being, does it taste good.)

Twosome: Details-- (in the military definition) can be a royal pain: what routine detail at your job/school/home would you cheerfully off-load to someone else?
Credit card payment detail. I hate all the work I have to go through to process people paying us with credit cards.

Threesome: Details-- and devils: what are you willing to work on nearly endlessly until you "get it right"?
Endlessly? Nothing. But I will put lots of time into reconciling stuff at work. But once I feel like I'm getting no where, I go to someone else for help.

No comments: