Thursday, September 13, 2007

Thursday Threesome for September 13th

This week's edition is brought to us by marksmen and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Right-- around the corner from where I live (or work) there's this neat little..... (Go ahead, add your own ending to that sentence!)
Are you kidding? I live in Los Angeles. If it's right around the corner, I don't know about it. But if it's across town, I could tell you all about it.

Twosome: on-- the other hand, I'll travel clear across town to..... (Same deal: fill in the blank so we'll know what will get you traveling!)
So, having said that, I tend to visit chains most of the time. I honestly couldn't tell you about any specialty shops in town. Now, I will admit that I love SouPlantation and will gladly drive across town to go there.

Threesome: Target-- or Walmart? Nah, no contest. How about Target or Mervyn's? Hmmm... That would limit us to clothes, but that's okay, go for it! (No, Macy's isn't eligible...)
No contest? Which way? Because I can't remember the last time I bought anything from Target, but I go to Wal-Mart once a week or so. Which also means Mervyn's wins. I buy lots of my clothes there, in fact. As an interesting fact, Mervyn's and Target are in the same shopping center here in town.

No comments: