Thursday, July 05, 2007

Thursday Threesome for July 5th

Loving the extra time off work. But here's the Thursday Threesome for today, brought to us this week by The Back Porch.

Onesome: At-- the head of the line for the iPhones, were you? No? What do you think of all the hoopla. ...and the continuing hype? Just curious...
Actually, I have yet to get a cell phone, but less an iPhone. I'm sure it's cool, but I don't see the reason for the hype.

Twosome: Long-- roads to forever... Do you have a favorite road/trail/path you like to travel just for the scenery?
Actually, there are a couple roads around town I like to take because they feel like you aren't in the middle of town. And I love taking Highway 12 because it is so beautiful.

Threesome: Last-- year did you think you'd be doing what you ended up doing for the holiday yesterday? ...or did plans change a bit?
I had plans for yesterday last year? About the only thing I remember thinking was I knew I wanted to see fireworks since I missed them. And I did. Other then that, I don't remember having any plans.

2 comments:

Mr. McClimans said...

Highway 12? Are you suicidal? That's Blood Alley #1. I avoid it like the plague and have been known to go all the way up to 80 if I'm heading to Fairfield, Vacaville or Antioch.

Mark Baker said...

Highway 12 is the easiest way to get from here to my parents. That stretch isn't nearly as bad.