Thursday, July 26, 2007

Thursday Threesome for July 26th

That time of the week again. Brought to us this week by backyard gardeners and The Back Porch.

Onesome: 'Lettuce'-- talk of salads and dressings: Is plain green your thing? ...or do you like 'stuff' mixed in or scattered over the top? ...and how about the dressing: what's leading your list this year?
I love stuff with my lettuce. Stuff like carrots and celery and cucumber and crutons and cheese and olives and dressing. Nope, I don't have a set preference when it comes to my salads, why do you ask? As far as dressing, I prefer ranch, but I occasionally have something else just for variety.

Twosome: and-- how about those Mets, -eh? Actually, baseball's doing okay this week, with basketball, football and cycling having the problems. Is there any sports news you'd care to comment on?
What's the latest sports news? :) Yep, still in the dark when it comes to the happenings in sports. Fortunately, I don't let that threaten my manhood.

Threesome: tomato-- and lettuce: the perfect toppings for that hamburger someone will cook up for you at a Labor Day picnic in another month or so? ...or perhaps you have another set of condiments you like on your meat or tofu?
Lettuce is fine, but the only tomato I like is Bob the Tomato. Which is funny because I like tomato sauce and ketchup. My perfect burger has lettuce, ketchup, cheese, and pickles.

No comments: