Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thursday Threesome for July 12th

Ack! Is the month almost half over already?

Anyway, here's the Thursday Threesome for today, brought to us by Clint (who watches all the time) and The Back Porch.

Onesome: The-- Food Channel: Yummy Goodness or Food Pr0N? Who do you like to watch (or love to hate )?
As I mentioned, Clint loves it. But I don't find it very entertaining after the first hour or so and haven't watched it enough to have an opinion.

Twosome: Food-- in the Summer? Cooking in the kitchen? Any tips to beat the heat for those in the gang literally baking in the heat?
Eat out of use the microwave. Wait, that's what I do all year long. :)

Threesome: Channel-- some coolness our way: what is your favorite Summertime beverage (yes, mixed drinks work too...).
Proving once again how boring I am, I'll say water.

No comments: