Wednesday, July 25, 2007

That was Painful

My ultimate game Monday night was painful in more then one way. First, I was still soar from this weekend. Plus, I think I've come down with Clint's cold. It's mild, but I was suffering from a headache on Monday night, which didn't make running that much fun.

Then there was the game itself. We started out quite well. In fact, we were ahead 2-1 at one point.

It quickly went downhill from there.

At half we were behind 3-8. We scored once in the second half. Yep, that makes the final score 4-15.

We just couldn't connect. Throws were short of dropped. Usually, we can recover from that, but the other team didn't make those same costly mistakes.

On the bright side, it was a short game. Which means I got more Harry Potter read.

That's how I'm looking at CBS taking Pirate Master off the air and putting the rest on-line. I am a little bummed, however, because, while I enjoy the show, I haven't sat down and watched just one yet. I guess I'm going to have to do that with the rest of them since I can't be doing something else on my computer while watching something on my computer.

I am 470 pages into Harry Potter. Don't plan to do much else but read, so hopefully I'll get a couple hundred pages knocked out tonight.

No comments: