Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Threesome for June 7th

I really need to do another life type post, don't I? But in the mean time, you'll have to settle for this week's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by backup plans and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Just-- in time for summer vacation? Are you there yet? Another week to go? Does it matter (to the moms with little ones and the eight to five crowd)? Just curious how things are across American and around the world...
Doesn't matter to me. The college students aren't here, so it is rather quiet. But there's still plenty of work to be done.

Twosome: in-- times of crisis, what do you do to chill out a bit? Talk to someone? ...take a walk? ...eat a gallon of Ben and Jerry's? Read a book?
I'd say I fall into the talk to someone category or the read a book category. There's no better way to avoid a problem then bury your head in a book.

Threesome: case--by case? Do you have a carry case for everything that has one available and keep them all populated? ...or do you just stuff gadgetry into whatever is handy when you need to lug it along somewhere?
I have a case for my computer and guitar, but that's about it.

No comments: