Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday Threesome for May 31st

Welcome to this week's edition, brought to us by delicious finger food and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Pimentos-- in Olives? Useless decorative effect? ...or something you maybe enjoy? ...and is there something you can only stare at and wonder about at the snack bar?
I enjoy them, but I don't need them. Either way is fine with me.

Twosome: in -- Olives though? Who thought of that one? No, that's not your question ; rather, what combo of things do you put together in the food arena that's been know to strike others as a bit strange?
Well, most people consider my favorite pizza a bit strange. I love pizza with mushroom, olive, and pineapple as my topping.

Threesome: Olives-- on fingertips (preferably black olives!). What food do you "play" with when you're feeling a bit silly?
I used to do the olives on the fingers bit every time I had them until my fingers got too big. Now I just eat as many as I can .

Now I'm hungry. I think I'm glad it's almost dinner time.

No comments: