Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Threesome for June 21st

Time once again for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Spray N Wash and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Laundry-- Ah, the relaxing way to spend a day, -eh? ...or not. "Laundry, bane or boon?", the question of the week!
I'm not a fan of doing laundry, but there are worse things I have to do. Of course, my opinion has changed now that I have a washer and dryer in my unit. When I had to hog quarters and carry my laundry to the central laundry room where I then fought others for the privalage of doing my laundry, constantly checking my watch to keep on top of it, I didn't like it that much. Or could you figure that out by my description?

Twosome: Stain-- Okay, we'll work on cleaning this Thursday: what's your best stain removal tip? (Mark, "buying a new shirt" does not count...)
You know, considering I just bought my first new clothes in at least a year, I find that very funny. :P

My best tip is don't get a stain in the first place. When I do get potential stains, I usually use some Spray N Wash, let it sit for a day or so, then wash it. Comes right out.

Threesome: Removal-- So you're doing dishes (presuming you don't nuke everything on paper plates and use plastic utensils): what's the hardest food to remove from day to day stuff (cookware doesn't count !).
I let the dishwasher deal with all of it. A rinse then a regular wash cycle takes care of all of it.

No comments: