Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thursday Threesome for June 14th

Before anything else, Happy Flag Day!

Now, on to today's Thursday Threesome, brought to us by The Weather Channel and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Crazy-- things happen with the heat; is there anything strange happening yet where you live?
Not yet, although we've just had our first true bit of hot weather in the last couple of days. Finally in the 100's.

Twosome: with the-- changing seasons,.how does your wardrobe change? No, we're not trolling for the pervs; let's stick with outerware...
I wear short sleeve shirts year round. When the students aren't on campus, I wear jeans. During the summer, I wear shorts as much as possible. And if I'm hanging out at home, I tend to do so shirtless.

Threesome: heat!-- Okay, what is "heat" to you? When do you figure it's time so stay out of the sun and cool off?
Heat is high 90's. Everything else is fairly pleasant. Over 100, I try to stay indoors. Unless it's to head to the pool.

No comments: