Friday, February 02, 2007

I Feel Like I Should Blog

I'm just as a loss as to what to blog about.

Life has been rather quiet. Not much outside of work and youth group at the moment. I've been staying up too late for my own good, making it hard to get up in the morning.

In my last post, did I mention that they finished fixing the ceiling in my kitchen? A year and two months later, and it's all taken care of.

The news of excitement was a visit from Debbie last weekend. She came over and we hung out and watched Spider-man. It was absolutely fabulous to catch up with her.

In other blatant self-promotion news, I've posted my top 10 movies of 2006, so if you care, follow the link. As here's the review of Guilty Conscience I promised last time, too. And yes, I made 900 reviews at Amazon before January ended.

Everyone else is gone for the weekend, so I think I'm going to close down the credit card batch and hit the road myself. Have a good weekend all.

No comments: