Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday Threesome for August 25th

Brought to us by your average driver (and an e-mail header) and The Back Porch.

Onesome - Drop - Have you ever dropped something that you can't believe you did? Was it a priceless item or that big secret?
Heck, there were some Frisbee I sure thought I had that I dropped. I've dropped milk cartons I thought I had, too.

Twosome - Gas Prices - How much is a gallon of gas going for where you are?
The cheapest I've seen is $2.729. It can go as high as $2.899 for regular unleaded.

Threesome - Please Read - What's that latest item you're reading? Is it for pleasure or are you required to read it?
As you can see over on the right, I am currently reading an Alias novel entitled Replaced. Really enjoying it. And I just finished a Diagnosis: Murder novel called The Past Tense. Man, I'm such a TV addict that if I can't watch TV I read it, I guess (no comment, Matt.) Up next is Candy Apple Dead, which has nothing to do with TV at all.

No comments: