Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday Threesome for August 18th

Brought to us this week by Del Taco and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Chili-- Okay, chili with beans or chili without beans? ...and how hot? ...and do you make your own? (recipes are accepted )
With beans, very mild, and I don't make my own. I haven't branched out from desserts yet. :)

Twosome: Cheese-- ...and with cheese on top? ..or is that an abomination? ...and while we're at it: hamburgers or cheese burgers? Oh, I could go on and on and on...
Cheese on top of everything, including chili, hamburgers, salad, pizza, cheese....

Threesome: Nachos-- Now the serious one for the southwesterners (and others of distinction ): What's on your nachos? Cheese? Seven layers of fun stuff? What's a nacho? Hmmm... We're going to have to do recipes for sure this Winter!
My nachos are pretty simple. Chips, cheese, beans, salsa, and sour cream. Occasionally meat, but I usually don't feel like paying extra for it.

No comments: