Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thursday Threesome for August 4th

Brought to us this week by Blood and The Back Porch.

Onesome: Under-- Water? Have you ever gone scuba diving? Any interest?...or does that sort of thing just not work for you?
I love water. Love to be in it. I would love to learn how to scuba dive. I understand there's a place near here where I can take lessons. I would sign up if I knew I'd have a partner to go with.

Twosome: my-- gosh, it seems to have been hot since forever! How are you doing with the weather this Summer?
It really hasn't been that bad here. In the high 90's. No worse then normal anyway.

Threesome: skin-- Do you 'skin' your site? What styles do you prefer when you have the option at someone's place? Simple? ...or loaded with graphics?
Blogger doesn't offer that, and I'm no expert on graphics at all, so I don't skin my site. I look through all the options at other's sites and usually go for one with a theme or look I like - be it simple of loaded with pictures.

No comments: