Friday, April 15, 2005

Thoughts After Hours

Yep, it's 5:30 on a Friday and I'm still sitting in my office. Why? Because the career group is having a BBQ tonight, it's about a mile from here, and it starts in half an hour. Beside, it gives me a chance to blog again.

So I had one message from an employment agency I gave my resume to at the career fair last night. And I promptly forgot to call them today. Bad Mark! Bad!

Worship went very well last night, even with all the transitions. I started one song too fast, but other then that, things went smoothly.

I'm going to have to report a couple bad transactions to Amazon. Bought a couple books from a vendor, never got them, and never heard back from him/her. Grrr. Should probably be doing that right now.

Finished Dating Dead Men last night. It was lots and lots of fun. I didn't find it laugh out loud funny, but had a very hard time putting it down. I bought the sequel at lunch time today.

See, Border's is offer 25% off to educators this weekend, so naturally I had to take advantage of it. Bought that book, the rest of my brother's birthday present (which I need to be sure to mail Monday), and Kristin Chenoweth's new CD. I've been listening to it all afternoon, and I must say I absolutely love it. Don't have time tonight, but it will be getting a 5 star rating at Amazon as soon as I get a chance.

Back to having finished that book yesterday for a minute. It's been 24 hours since I finished, and I still haven't started my next book. Feels weird to be in between books.

I'm hosting the game night tomorrow night, and I have no clue how many to be expecting. I have heard from no one. This is so frustrating because I'd prefer not to be shopping tomorrow, but now I guess I'll have to. See, we're having a baked potatoe night, so it's a tad more complicated then calling Papa John's Pizza.

And speaking of pizza, I think I need to call Dominos soon. Their new Cheeseburger pizza sounds so good!

Ok, I'm really rambling. Time to go.

No comments: