Thursday, February 12, 2004

Morning. Time again for the Thursday Threesome, brought to us this week by Voltaire and The Back Porch.

I've got to start with the quote. It's great by itself.

::The secret of being tiresome is to tell everything. --Voltaire::

Onesome- The secret of: Can you keep a secret? Have you ever blabbed? What was the consequence?

I honestly can’t think of a time I kept a secret I knew was a secret. There were times when I said stuff I didn’t know was a secret, but it was never for anything of any consequence, so it really doesn’t stick out in my mind.

Twosome- being tiresome is: What's the one subject you get on your soapbox about?
Well, the last two days has been politics. This is especially true when the news media isn’t telling the whole story or obviously spinning things out of control.

Threesome- to tell everything. Have you ever had to fess up or come clean about something to save your skin or someone else's?
Yeah. Just the usual however. How broke something when we were kids, that kind of thing. Nothing major again and nothing recent.

Boy, I’ve just got tiresome answers this week.

No comments: